17 May How to Save as an Individual on Xend Finance using your mobile device
Xend Finance allows you to save a portion of your income and get significant return allowing you to reach your financial goals.
The currency you can use to save is BUSD, a stable currency pegged to the Dollars. Which means 1 BUSD = 1 Dollar.
To save on Xend Finance you need BUSD and BNB for transaction fees.
You have two savings options:
- Flexible Savings: Save, withdraw, manage your money for free at any time with up to 16% annual percentage yield (APY) and interests distributed daily. It's suitable for savers who need flexibility for their cash.
- Fixed Savings: Lock cash away for a fixed period of time with no access to it until maturity. It‘s suitable for users who need to save cash for a long time and earn better returns.
Steps to make personal savings on Mobile
- Download MetaMask from https://metamask.io/ on your Android or iOS device
- Set up your MetaMask for Binance Smart Chain
Setting up your MetaMask
- Access the Settings on MetaMask on the Sidebar.
- Locate Networks in Settings
- Click the Add Network and input these details in the fields:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- Download Binance.com on your device to buy BUSD & BNB
- If you have BUSD and BNB already, you can send them to your MetaMask wallet address
- Copy your wallet address from Metamask
- Do a withdrawal from Binance to the copied address
- Search for bsc.xend.finance on your MetaMask search column
- Input the amount to save and perform the action.